Перейти к содержанию
  • Реклама

• Социальные сети

Новости сайта Лыткарино Online
    на главной странице Яндекса
    добавить на Яндекс
Авторизация  
zuhos

Изучение английского кому-нибудь интересно?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Let me tell you all one Chinese fairy tale (китайскую сказку) about big bell.

Many, many years ago the emperor of China (император Китая) decided to build a new town. "The town will be the biggest and the most beautiful in our ccountry", - said the emperor. But things happened not the way, the emperor wished (но случилось не так, как хотел император). One day the enemy attacked the country, burned down the new city (сжег новый город) and drove the men to slavery (увел мужчин в рабство).

Then the emperor ordered, that an ald hermit, who lived in a cave and who was very wise and clever, be brought before him (император приказал, чтобы к нему привели старого отшельника, который...)

... to be continued (продолжение следует)

Поделиться сообщением

Solo379   

That's a good story. :ok: But i believe it might be better for learning purposes, if you'll just skip the translations. One of the key elements of learning the language;-Do not translate, just absorb the meanings. That's how the kids learn.... :hello:

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry, I don*t think so, I*ll try to continue by my way

So....Soon the old hermit stood before the emperor.

<You are old and wise>, said the emperor. <Tell me, what must I do to save my country from the cruel enemies?>

The old man thought for a moment. and then said: <If you want your people to live in peace and happiness, you must ask the best founder in China (приказать лучшему литейщику Китая) to cast the biggest bell in the country (отлить самый большой в стране колокол). Its toll must reach (его звон должен достичь...или должен быть слышен) the ears of the people, who live in the every corner of the country>

to be continued.....

Поделиться сообщением

Thorn   
Sorry, I don*t think so, I*ll try to continue by my way

So....Soon the old hermit stood before the emperor.

<You are old and wise>, said the emperor. <Tell me, what must I do to save my country from the cruel enemies?>

The old man thought for a moment. and then said: <If you want your people to live in peace and happiness, you must ask the best founder in China (приказать лучшему литейщику Китая) to cast the biggest bell in the country (отлить самый большой в стране колокол). Its toll must reach (его звон должен достичь...или должен быть слышен) the ears of the people, who live in the every corner of the country>

to be continued.....

oh, please! if you won't get translations away - i won't read your story any more! they ANNOY me SO MUCH..err!

if you want to give a translation - would you please give it in the end of text like a sort of a vocabulary?

Поделиться сообщением

It seems to me, this time you are thinking of youself only. The name of our topic is just learning English, but not conversation simply. So, to invite most people to speak English in this topic, we must to make easy picking unknown words for them, isn*t it? :)

Поделиться сообщением

Now I*m going on.

The emperor ordered his men to set out at once into all corners of country and to find the best founder in the empire who could cast such a bell. Two monthes passed. At last Chen, the best founder in the Chinese empire, stood before the emperor.

<I order you to cast the biggest bell in my country>, said the emperor. <Remember, the bell must be made of such metal, that it*s toll reaches every corner of my country>. And so, old Chen, the founder, began to work. He worked day and night without any rest

to be continued....

set out at once- отправляться сейчас же; At last - наконец; it*s toll - его звон

Поделиться сообщением

Here is the next piece of story...

Now old Chen had a fifteen-year-old daughter Siao Lin, she was a kind-hearted and beautiful girl. When Siao Lin heard that the emperor ordered her father to make the biggest bell that could save her country from the enemies, she helped her father to find the best gold, silver and iron for the casting.

For many days and nights the old worker and his beautiful daughter worked watching the white hot metal in the red hot furnace. When at last Chen finished the casting, he was very sorry to see a deep crack on the surface of the bell. So old Chen began to work again, and his kind-hearted daughter Siao Lin always stood by his side during the long hours of work.

To be continued...

kind-hearted - добросердечная; furnace - печь; deep crack - глубокая трещина; stood by his side - была рядом

Now it*s interesting for me to know, if anybody wish me to go on this fairy tale? :bog:

Поделиться сообщением

oh, please! if you won't get translations away - i won't read your story any more! they ANNOY me SO MUCH..err!

if you want to give a translation - would you please give it in the end of text like a sort of a vocabulary?

Thorn, I see you are going for strike on me (if I speak correctly). But I only have done what you want, that is I*ve put my translation to the end of the text. I wish you are luck :ok:

Поделиться сообщением

Dear Sem, you shouldn*t be wondered, for this story I am reading from book, like all others. But writing English text is a kind of learning grammatic forms in the same time for me. So, I reach what I need most. And a continuation of story will be later. By the way, I ask you and others to point me my mistakes, please :bog:

Поделиться сообщением

So, let me continue.

When old Chen finished the second casting, there were two deep crackes on the surface of the bell. The old man was so sorry to see this, that he began to cry bitterly. The emperor got very angry when he heard the news. He called the founder to his palace and said: <If you don*t make the bell the third time, I shall order my men to cut you head off>

So the poor old man began to work for the third time. But this time there was no happiness in his eyes and his hands were shaking...

To be continued :bog:

Поделиться сообщением

zuhos   
That's funny, but what about live conversation?

Эх, всё плохо. Летом я вообще все забросила - на роликах каталась каждую свободную минуту; так что теперь я - опять у подножия той горки, на которую надо вскарабкаться... И с языковым барьером, оказалось, бороться труднее, чем мне казалось. (вот сейчас зарегистрирована на сайте, где можно общаться в голосовом чате, - так на все предложения початиться - позорно убегаю с сайта :112: , в общем есть у меня разные планы, как справиться с ситуацией, - ежели чего сработает, - проинформирую, пока похвастаться нечем).

But writing English text is a kind of learning grammatic forms in the same time for me.

Ибн-Саид, do you write your story from memory?

Поделиться сообщением

Zuhos, there is too big compliment for me. And I*ll say you more - this story I am reading myself day after day in a textbook for seven-class shoolboys. You may ask me - for what do I do it. And I*l answer, that now it*s my new hobby :ok:

By the way, say me, if you will see my mistakes.

Поделиться сообщением

So. I am going to continue the fairy tale.

After a second cast, as we remember, old Chen and his daughter became very sad. At night, when everybody was sleeping, Siao Lin, daughter of founder, ran to the old sage (a very wise man), told him the whole story and asked him, what she could do to help her father and her people.

The old sage thought for a minute and then said: <The bell*s toll must give birth to victory. You can never cast such a bell from silver or gold only. You must mix the metal with the blood of a man or a woman, who is ready to give his life for his country>

To be continued....

became very sad - стали очень печальны; ran to the old sage - побежала к старому мудрецу; The bell*s toll must give birth to victory - звон колокола должен породить победу

Now I want to ask everybody: What do you think about how this story will be ended?

Поделиться сообщением

Sem   

I think Siao Lin will mix her own blood in the metal and die for her father and her country, but this final is very sad. If so, the big bell must ring very clear and strong for every china's citizen and they heart's will inflate with power and they'll crush the enemy!

In china's tales the end of such story must be sorrowful and cruel or happy and wise, but in this case I can't think out the last one.

Поделиться сообщением

In china's tales the end of such story must be sorrowful and cruel or happy and wise, but in this case I can't think out the last one.

But you did it. Despite of this, I*l continue.

Here is the next part of story.

In the morning Siao Lin helped her father as before. She was standing by the furnace looking at the white hot metal. She knew very well one thing, which her father didn*t know: to save the Chinese people from slavery and their beautiful cities and villages from the enemy someone must sacrifice his life.

The old founder had scarcely time to understand what happened when his dear daughter, the beautiful Siao Lin jumped into the white hot metal. Her blood got mixed with gold, silver and iron.

Poor old Chen! Siao Lin was his only daughter, his only happiness in life. She was no more with him.

With a heavy heart old master made the third casting and the bell turned out to be the biggest and the most beautiful in the world. There was no crack and scratch on its bright surface.

To be continued

someone must sacrifice his life - кто-нибудь должен пожертвовать своей жизнью, had scarcely time to understand what happened - едва успел понять, что произошло, With a heavy heart - с тяжелым сердцем

Поделиться сообщением

Sem   
But you did it.

:unsure:  I don't think it's the happiest final, if only Siao Lin won't be rise from dead someway.

Anyway the moral which one man must be die for saving the crowd for seven class children seems to be the cruel but edifying.

Поделиться сообщением

I agree, that this final of story is not the most happiness of all, but author had made such final just to show how much one should love his native land to be able of sacriface his life. We know, that it is a fairy tale only, and children know this, but a high idea of story is to offer children thinking about such things, as what is their own life and life of their country.

I*ll continue the story later, though you know it*s end :bog:

Поделиться сообщением

Here is the last part of story.

Many months passed. The hard-working Chinese people built a beautiful city and everyone lived in peace and happiness. Suddenly one morning everyone who lived in China heard a toll of the big bell. Everyone knew, that their country was in danger. And the people, who heard the bell*s toll became brave and fearless and began to prepare to meet the enemy. And when the enemy attacked the country, the whole people rose up in arms.

Let no one of you think, that this is a fairy- tale. The voice of those who died for the happiness of their country always rings in the hearts of the people.

hard-working - трудолюбивый; the whole people rose up in arms - весь народ взялся за оружие; Let no one of you think - пусть никто из вас не думает

So, this is happy end :bog:

Изменено пользователем Ибн-Саид

Поделиться сообщением

Solo379   
Эх, всё плохо.

Не расстраивайтесь, всегда может быть хуже.... :hello:

By the way, say me, if you will see my mistakes.

Well, you didn't have many, but some of the phrase "constructions", just didn't sounds right. For example;-

You may ask me - for what do I do it.

Id just say;- You could ask me - what for?...And so on...

I wouldn't really call it "mistakes", just kind of an accent..... :D

Поделиться сообщением

Id just say;- You could ask me - what for?...And so on...

I wouldn't really call it "mistakes", just kind of an accent..... 098.gif

Thank you, Solo. Hope you will help me to make accents further in the future.

And now I want to tell for everybody another story.

Robert Bruce was a famous Scotch King, patriot and general. Early in the fourteenth century he tried to drive the Scotland out of English. It was hard for him to do that because the English were very powerful. Finally, Bruce was forced to run away and hide in a cave.

One day he lay in this cave thinking of the sad state of Scotland. A spider began to weave a web above his head. Simply to amuse himself Bruse reached up and broke the web.

To be continued certainly.

A spider began to weave a web - паук начал плести паутину

Поделиться сообщением

So, last time we were stop at a moment, when Bruce reached up and broked a web, which a spider had weawed above the place, Bruce was laying.

After that immediately the spider began to weave a new one. This case repeated six times in succession. Bruce broke the web, and six times the spider immediately made a new one. It was marvellous to see such perseverance. He said to himself, that he would brake the web a seventh time. Like the spider, he had been defeated six times in his own life.

To be continued, if you allow :bog:

in succession - подряд; It was marvellous to see such perseverance - было изумительно видеть такую настойчивость

And I am waiting, you*ll point me my mistakes :blink:

Поделиться сообщением

The end of this story was successful for Bruce. From this simple incident Bruce took his heart, and then he gathered an army and was successful in driving out the English

took his heart - воодушевился, я бы перевел; gathered an army - собрал армию; driving out the English - отделение от Англии :)

Till the next meeting...

Поделиться сообщением

Solo379   
driving out the English - отделение от Англии

"Прогнал англичан", по моему точнее, но смысл, тот же.... :hello:

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

Авторизация  

Яндекс.Метрика
Лыткарино Online - городской информационно-развлекательный портал, 18+
Контакты | Реклама на сайте
При любом копировании материалов сайта гиперссылка на источник обязательна.